ABOUT EQUATE ANALYTICS:
Equate Analytics is a fast-growing online marketing company, assisting consumers in finding insurance agents and carriers who can meet their health insurance needs. We are a tight-knit team with a fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial company culture. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits and a fabulous, fun and collaborative work environment.
- We’re part of a larger incubator whose founders have decades of management experience in publicly-traded companies and the public sector.
- Our company is funded by our founders, which allows us to offer the fun, fast-paced environment of a startup without the financial anxiety.
Position: Inside Sales Representative Apply!
Location: Arlington, VA
As our Sales Representative, you will be responsible for identifying, closing and managing business with medium to large insurance agencies who acquire clients using real-time data leads, inbound calls, and warm call transfers. Using your passion for hunting, your instincts for networking and your consultative selling skills, you will explain our products and services to insurance agency owners and senior managers, educating them on how we can help them grow their business and improve their profitability. Once a new partnership is in place, you will oversee the delivery of all products and work with our analysts to identify ways to optimize existing products or identify new ones, all with the goal of expanding our business with each client.
- Meet or exceed monthly client acquisition and revenue targets
- Identify new prospects using Linkedin, industry databases, proprietary data sources and referrals from existing clients
- Conduct a deep discovery of the prospect’s business, aligning Equate products and services with the prospects needs
- Maintain prospect information and a sales pipeline within a CRM system
- Regular communication with existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and ongoing use of the company’s services
- Research and document competitive offerings and services based on client feedback to maintain a competitive edge and drive Equate’s future products
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the insurance field or lead generation market is a big plus
- Aptitude to successfully close meaningful new sales with small to medium size businesses
- Demonstrated success selling a product or service over the phone is highly desired
- Proven self-starter, quick thinker, and assertive
- Exudes enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Possesses computer skills and web literacy, with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, initiative taker
Position: Marketing Analyst Apply!
Location: Arlington, VA
Equate Analytics is seeking a marketing analyst to join our fast growing team or marketers, developers, designers and analysts in conceptualizing and building web businesses.Since we’re a small company who wears many hats, the ideal candidate would be someone who has applied their strong analytic skills specifically to optimize digital marketing campaign performance and/or to test and evaluate website user experience.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
This position will be involved in evaluating the performance of a significant marketing budget and the conversion of traffic on a portfolio of websites. The role is ideal for someone who enjoys finding trends in large datasets. You will be able to take action on your findings to see immediate results, adding revenue to the business right away. You will be an integral part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company, and you’ll have the influence and tools available to rapidly grow our business. We are looking for someone with analytical ability, interest in modeling consumer behavior, and enthusiasm to push us forward. You will never be an excel report generating robot.
- Taking full responsibility of quantitative marketing campaign management.
- Analyzing performance metrics to drive growth in traffic & revenue.
- Analyzing large data sets for trend analysis, competitor analysis, market positioning analysis, and user behavior analysis.
- Improving bid management in the Google auction through statistic modeling.
- Designing multiple variant experiments to improve performance.
- Help driving the strategic thinking about how to evolve the online marketing opportunities available to us.
- Help design and run A/B tests and analyze the results.
- A willingness to travel on a regular basis.
Position: UI Designer Apply!
Location: Arlington, VA
Are you a UI designer who loves building elegant user experiences? Do you want to measure the effectiveness of your designs through data and testing? Then we want to talk to you. Equate Analytics is seeking a full-time designer to lead the branding, marketing, and design testing for our new and ongoing business ventures in the health, life, and home insurance space.
What You Would Do:
You will be taking the lead in building out our design and UX strategy. You will be designing (lots) and building (some) email and site experiences for new products and brands. In addition to charting new terrain, you will work with our analysts to brainstorm design tests and optimize our existing properties.
- A solid design portfolio with an emphasis on UI and mobile design. Maybe you have a BFA in Graphic Design, maybe you’ve learned by doing the job. The important thing is that you have an extensive and varied portfolio to show us.
- Experience working with design and wireframing tools: Our design teams work with Photoshop, Illustrator and Balsamiq most days, but we are always open to suggestions.
- Strong user experience fundamentals. For you, design is as much about guiding a user to what they need as it is about creating striking visuals.
- Willingness to step outside of your comfort zone on a regular basis.
- Several years of professional design experience. We need a self-starter who can take a bit of directional input and then take off.
Extra Points If You Have…
Built out the front end within a web application framework (RoR, Django)
- Experience with email marketing and development
- Taken a stats class. Understanding phrases like “normal distribution” and “confidence interval” is a benefit.
- You enjoy using data to support & validate your concepts. You have experience with A/B testing design concepts
Position: Software Engineer Apply!
Location: Arlington, VA
Equate Analytics is seeking a software engineer to join our fast growing team of marketers, developers, and analysts in conceptualizing and building web businesses. Since we’re a small company, team members wear many hats. The ideal candidate would be someone who marries strong computer science fundamentals with great collaborative skills.
ABOUT THIS Position:
This is a developer position that involves building out sites, analytical, and business servlets for growing online businesses.
- Will learn to build cutting edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies using strong engineering fundamentals
PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Ruby on Rails
- nginx + Passenger
PREFERRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Experienced with full stack web application development
- Driven to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Is comfortable with working in a fast-paced, iterative development environment with short turnaround times
- Is a self-starter and is able to take concepts to final stages with minimal supervision
- Promotes best practices and technologies within web development
- Has strong communication and documentation skills
- Has design intuition and prides him or herself with their attention to detail
- Has a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Has experience with A/B testing.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.